About the Activity:
- Ladakh, a muse for writers, a haven for bikers and a perfect getaway for the experience loving travelers!
- Experience one of the best Ladak tour packages for 6 days and 5 nights while you’re cuddled in the laps of the mighty Himalayan and Karakorum ranges, it is a destination that is beautified by contrasts!
- During the course of this tour you will get to explore Sham Valley, Alchi, Khardung La, Nubra Valley, Hundur, Diskit and Pangong Tso lake.
- Where you will find azure blues of the Pangong Tso Lake, you will also witness the sand dunes of Hunder. Where your eyes take in the sparsely populated nomadic settlements, they will also behold the wonder of the grand Buddhist architecture at the monasteries.
- A destination that is this rich in natural bounties, obviously presents sights to soothe every sore eye. A mainstay on the bucket list of every traveller, this Ladakh tour package boasting this destination is deservedly among the most gorgeous natural spectacles in the world!
Note: Minimum people required for this tour is 6. The package is customizable for 2 people/small groups.
Day 1 – Arrival Leh
Arrive at Leh airport and transfer to the respective Hotel, booked for you. You are advised to take complete rest for the day to adapt yourself with new environment at 11,135 feet altitude. Hot lunch will be provided by the hotel. Later, in the evening visit the Leh Market, Leh Palace, known as ‘Lachen Palkhar’ and Shanti Stupa, located on a hilltop near Chanspa. O/N Leh
Day 2 – Leh – Sham region – Leh (5-6 Hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Likir and Alchi Monasteries, Pathar Sahib Gurudwara. Hall of Fame museum (it was established as homage for the martyrs of Kargil war) and Sangam (Confluence of Zanskar & Indus Rivers). O/N Leh.
Day 3 – Leh-Nubra Valley 135kms/5-6hrs
After breakfast, drive to Nubra Valley, also known as Valley of flowers via Khardungla, the highest motorable road in the World, (18,380 ft). On your arrival in Nubra Valley check in the hotel/camp. Lunch will be provided by hotel/camp at Nubra. After enjoying lunch proceed to enjoy walk on the banks of Shayok river, you can also enjoy a ride on double humped camel on the Sand Dunes between Deskit & Hundur Village. O/N Nubra Valley.
Day 4 – Nubra Valley – Leh 135kms/5-6hrs
After breakfast, visit Deskit Monastery (Big Buddha), it is a picturesque monastery settled atop a hill and offers an over-whelming view of Nubra Valley. Later, drive back to Leh by same Route, crossing Khardungla Pass. O/N Leh
Day 5 – Leh – Pangong Lake – Leh (10-11 Hrs)
After early Breakfast, leave for Pangong Lake (14,500 ft) via Changla Pass 17,350 ft, this is the third highest motorable road in the world. Pangong is the highest salt water lake in the world, shared by India and China. Enjoy the beauty of the lake. The different hues of blue and green contrast beautifully with the monotonous back drop of barren brown and grey mountains. In the afternoon drive back to Leh by the same route. O/N Leh.
Day 6 – Depart Leh
Early morning transfer to Leh airport to board flight back to destination. Journey ends with exotic memories and stories to be related once back home.