Destinations & Night Stays
- Leh, India – 2
- Nubra, India- 1
- Leh, India – 3
- Pangong Tso, India
‘I fly Tour’ Guests will meet at Chatrapati Shivaji Domestic airport Mumbai as per the schedule flight departure time and proceed to Leh.
Welcome to Leh – the second largest district in India.
Today we visit Shey Palace – was used as a summer retreat by the kings of Ladakh, the Indus river, Hemis Gompa – believed to be the wealthiest and biggest monastery in Leh, Shanti Stupa – built to promote world peace and prosperity and to commemorate 2500 years of Buddhism we also visit Hall of Fame War Museum. In the evening, we get to know more about the culture followed in Leh through the Folk dance show.
Today we proceed to Nubra Valley via Khardung La (La means pass in Tibetan) < world’s second highest motorable pass. Nubra Valley is where the Shyok River meets the Siachen River to form a large valley separating the Ladakh and Karakoram ranges. We also visit Cold desert at nubra.
Today we visit Future Bhuddha at Diskit and then proceed back to Leh.
Today we enjoy full day at Pangong Tso – also known as Pangong Lake. The most notable feature of this lake is the ever changing hues of the lake. The lake acts as an important breeding ground for a large variety of migratory birds like Brahmani Ducks, Rare black necked cranes and Seagulls.
Today we visit Magnetic Hill, Patthar Sahib Gurudwara and Sangam of river Indus and Zanskar.
It’s time now to say goodbye to our tour companions. Let us be in contact with each other through email, Facebook, calls…. And meet again on one more memorable tour. See you all!!‘I Fly Tour’ Guests will proceed to airport as per group flight schedule.
- All meals are provided by Budget Tours in case the flight reaches the stipulated destination early morning or leaves destination late in the evening.
- In case if any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same.
- The tour price mentioned for this tour is for Indian nationals only.
- For NRIs or foreign nationals, the tour price is different and is available with the sales executive.
- For Sikkim Darjeeling, Leh Ladakh, Andaman, Lakshadweep and North East tours special permit is necessary for NRIs or foreign nationals.
- NRIs and Foreign nationals please ensure proper identity is conveyed to booking executive at the time of booking and all details along with passport copies are handed over to the booking executive.
- Although we are popular for conducting tours to Sikkim Darjeeling, Leh Ladakh and North East sector and 5000 guests have travelled with us to this sector last year, we suggest senior citizens to first consult their family physician regarding physical fitness as Sikkim Darjeeling, Leh Ladakh and North East regions lie at high altitude and due to long journeys, hilly areas and road conditions the tour might be a little hectic for them. It is advisable to judge one’s physical capacity before taking up the tour to these regions.
- Under unavoidable circumstances itineraries may be
changed or reversed, however all inclusions in the itinerary will remain same.
Reporting & Dropping Points for Guests
|Reporting Point||Dropping Point|
|Chhatrapati Shivaji Domestic / International Airport, Mumbai as per scheduled flight||Chatrapati Shivaji Domestic/International Airport Mumbai or Leh Airport as per Scheduled Flight|
Note:Tour manager will meet as per the above designated points.Kindly reconfirm the details with our travel advisor 1 week prior to departure.
- To and Fro economy class air travel for ‘I-fly tour’ guests as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfare, Airport taxes for ‘I-fly tour.’
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy for ‘I-fly tour.’
- Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver and Restaurants
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Airport taxes, Fuel Price for ‘I-fly tours’ and any applicability of new taxes from Government
- Any upgradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Insurance
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines and alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
Tour Price – Ex-Mumbai
|Room Type||Price(INR)||Total Price(₹)||Mega Discount(₹)||Mega Discounted Price(₹)||Jumbo Discount(₹)||Jumbo Discounted Price(₹)|
|Adult On Twin/Double Sharing||59,000||59,000||7,000||52,000||3,000||49,000|
|Child (5 – 11) Without Mattress||41,000||41,000||7,000||34,000||1,000||33,000|
|Child (5 – 11) With Mattress||47,000||47,000||7,000||40,000||1,000||39,000|
|Child (2 – 4)||23,000||23,000||3,500||19,500||1,000||18,500|
|*Jumbo Discount applicable on full payment of total tour price in INR at the time of booking.
Above mentioned prices & discounts are Per Person for Indian Nationals only.
As seats fill discount reduces.
5 % GST is applicable on given tour price.
Terms and Conditions apply