Amarnath cave, being the ultimate abode to attain eternal happiness, is believed to be chosen by the almighty Shiva, in order to enlighten his consort, Goddess Parvati about tales of immortality. Due to this significance, the
is visited by thousands of pilgrims every year.
The 5 days Amarnath Yatra tour package (via raod from Baltal) is meant to honor the divine Lord Shiva in the best possible way. As per the tour, trek to the cave shrine would be possible in just one day. Therefore, making the journey for the pilgrims a lot easier. Besides, the tour also provides an excellent opportunity to explore the beautiful city of Srinagar.
Our representative will receive you at Srinagar airport/Bus stand. From there, you would be travelling all the way to Sonmarg/Baltal via road. Sonmarg resides at one of the most picturesque locations in Jammu and Kashmir, and drive from < Srinagar to the hill station is indeed a beautiful one. As you arrive, you would be checking in to the prebooked hotel/Deluxe tents for an overnight stay.
Wake up early in the morning and head to
shrine (3953 m).
is one of the holiest Hindu shrines, where pilgrims in huge numbers make their visit. It is usually done on a full moon day.
. Post your Darshan at Amarnath, return to your base camp at Baltal. You can choose to stay overnight in Baltal or drive back to hotel in Sonamarg (15 Km from Baltal).
From Baltal / Sonamarg, you would be transferred to Srinagar. As you reach, you would be transferred to a hotel/deluxe houseboat. Spend the rest of the day at leisure. You can choose to spend your evening enjoying Shikara ride on the spectacular Dal lake. Post that, return back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Spend this day exploring the famous attractions of Srinagar. Post breakfast, head on a sightseeing tour of the city. Amongst the renowned Mughal gardens, visit Nishat Bagh, Shalimar Bagh and Chasma Shahi. These three lies on the banks of the beautiful Dal lake and are the most popular tourist attractions of Srinagar. Post that, return back to the houseboat for an overnight stay.
As you would be done with your breakfast, head to Srinagar Airport/Bust stand for your onward journey back home. Thus, the Amarnath Yatra tour ends here.
- All transfers and sightseeing by NAC Indigo/Tavera/Tempo Traveler.
- 02 nights in Sonamarg at Hotel.
- 01 night in Houseboat.
- 01 night in Srinagar at Hotel.
- Children below 13 years in age and elderly persons above the age of 75 years shall not be permitted to undertake the pilgrimage.
- Accommodation on MAP (Breakfast & Dinner) basis.
- Pick up & drop at Srinagar Airport.
- Air tickets/Train tickets.
- Tent Accommodation.
- Pony /Horses/ Sledging (it is done by bargaining).
- Tips to waiters/drivers/any other person.
- Monument entry fees at all places and gardens.
- Amarnath Darshan Tickets
- Thajwas glacier trip at Sonmarg (as this sightseeing is done by Local Taxi stand at Sonmarg only or by ponies and is on direct payment basis)
- Aru, Betaab valley and Chandanwari trip at Pahalgam (as this sightseeing is done by Local Taxi stand at Pahalgam only and is on direct payment basis)
- Non-Veg item in Houseboat.
- Any other thing which is not mentioned in inclusions.
- Tour Itinerary can be changed depending upon the availability of Hotels/Houseboat
- All personal expenses on video camera, tip, table drink, etc. and any other.
- GST not included.